Smoked Salmon and Prawn Salad
Salmon and prawn salad is a beautiful dish. It takes two if the most delicious foods from the sea and brings them together on a bed of lettuce, sliced cucumbers, and tomatoes enhanced with a great dressing. It has the right amount of richness from the salmon and freshness all on one plate. All in all this is a very well composed dish that is quite filling and really easy to make. Serve as the beginning of a meal, for the main course or as an impressive lunch.
- • 4 pieces thinly sliced cooked smoked salmon
- • 6 large cooked prawns
- • 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- • 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- • 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- • 3 tablespoons olive oil
- • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- • 1 teaspoon dill
- • Sea salt, to taste
- • Pepper, to taste
- Place salmon filets and prawns onto a dinner plate for serving later.
- Make dressing by whisking olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Taste and add more seasoning as needed.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers into the salad dressing. Gently toss to combine.
- Transfer a portion of salad to the dinner plate.
- Serve and enjoy.